Ha Breken was waiting for me to get ready so he was watching Mickey Mouse Club House show and he just decided he was getting tired. We were planning on going to see Uncle Jory and Easton before we got his haircut. This happened about 11:30 he was falling asleep. I called Jaylyn and she said just let him sleep. I laughed and said noooo!! Its to early for a nap. So I woke him up, he slept about 20 minutes, got his shoes on him and he woke up in a good mood, visted with Uncle Jory, Easton was sleeping....went to McDonald's had lunch and then got our hair cut. He does not like to get his haircut. That's why I was taking him. Jaylyn has a hard time with him crying and putting up a big fit. I on the other hand does not bother me, I had 2 boys Jory, Jaren and they threw fits just like Breken does so I said I can do it. Breken is one strong little boy!! At the end of his haircut I got my phone out and let him watch videos of himself. That worked wonders so the lady got a really good cut on him. He looks sooo cute when he gets his haircut!! And when it was all done he got down and forgot the whole thing till next time!!


This is him after his haircut he loves to play in the jeep!

What a handsome dude he is!
No comments:
Post a Comment