Our Friends Cheryl and Laci had a Halloween Party last weekend. Its been a long time since Dave and I have dressed up for Halloween. And it was fun. This is the first year ever...ever!! that I went to a costume store and bought us costumes. We have always found what we have around the house or gone to the salvation store and put things together. So I did try on quite a few of costumes. Its really nice that they let you try on before you buy. This is what I loved seeing on the package. Looking for the size and it says Size fits most! Well hopefully your one of the most that it fits!! So I chose to be the Saloon girl, and Dave the Western Bartender.

Jaylyn was my make up artist and hair styler. I believe she did a FANTASTIC job! I did tell her that she should really be a make up artist. I got three days of hairstyle out of the curls she did for me!

Hello Mr. Handsome!


Here is Cheryl and Laci. Their costumes turned out great

I love Halloween with all the options you can dress up! Roberto always does a great job! And Liz looks mighty fine in her costume to.

I just love this picture. This is Laci's grandfather. Can you believe he came to the party dressed up to! Love his spirit for Halloween! Seriously Cheryl he should have taken first place! hehehehe

This is little Laci. Grim Ripper

Very fitting for Mr. Connor!

I don't think that I have ever seen such a cute bumble Bee costume as Rachel had. She had some tight shoes on to go with the costume.

WOW can you believe Brad's original costume!!! He out did himself this time. And when we came to the party I did not realize that Tyler was the janitor behind that mask. Tonya's costume was so cute.

Mr Wright! Having fun with the karaoke singing! He just has a great time partying! It was a great night with friends to celebrate the spirit of Halloween!
1 comment:
I gotta get my family more in the spirit:) I want to dress up every year and no one ever does :( OH a little mask or something. I will get Heather and we will go hog wild next year:) :)
Post a Comment