Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Home Videos

Sunday night Jaren pulls out the home videos. He does this every so often and will just watch videos of the past. Well Jory and Britt were over and so was Jay and Breken so we gathered in the living room to watch. The first one was at Christmas. We just have to laugh at Jory as he gets soooo excited to open up his Christmas presents as well as his siblings. He was always there to help and open up Jaylyn's or Jaren's present. It was a crack up. We watched one of Jory's birthday party were we had a pinata and just imagine boys at the age of 6 swinging a bat around to hit the pinata. These kids were sooo cute being that little. It was crazy. They have little voices.

Then we watched this one from when Janica had her birthday. Uggg I just have to think what was I thinking when looking at what I wore then and my hair. But it was the early 90's and I was in style. Very high waisted pants.....

I so do remember this time when it was being videoed taped. I remember that outfit Janica had on, and those bows I made. They were popular then. She was so cute.

This is our little Phil. Jaren Philip. I remember him being sooo little. Look how fast they grow up.

I will say it again, I remember video tapping this. When you live out of state and not with your extended family all you have is your little family to celebrate birthdays with. I so do cherish these times we had with the kids. We had a lot of fun celebrating with just us! I'm glad we have some of these memories on tape. We just laughed and laughed. So many more to watch. We should have a family night of home videos. Look Dave's hair was brown....LOL

3 comments:

Rachael said...

Is that a mustache on Dave? Too funny! The 90's were bad!!!

Suzanne said...

Sooooo many times I wished I lived out of state :) Awe ~ life is so much better here in Utah now!!

Christensen's said...

This brought a tear to my eyes:) Such sweet memories!