Monday, November 10, 2008

Dave's Chili B-Day Party

Dave's old man slippers!
Jory & Jaylyn
Papa Dave & Jaylyn
Papa Dave & Jory
Ally, Jill with Micah, Jaylee
THE REAL HOUSEWIVE'S OF TEMPE
Pam, Kay Lyn, Susun, Gayle, Liz

Jennie D, and Jay, and Jacob
Glen Foulk, Jim & Nancy Randall, Julia Hardy
Ethan and Toni Durda
Jory, Lisa, And Jessie

Jenn, Scott, Rachel, Jorin, Whitney, & John

Jenn, Scott, Jorin, & Jory
Bob Hardy, Louise & Glen Foulk, Ricky & Marie Black
And Crylstal Lee


Mr. Dave is just a parting man! He celebrated all weekend long last weekend when it was his birthday. But this party was to top it off. Its tradition to have a chili party on his birthday. When he was a kid his mom would make chili for Halloween and have donuts and apple cider to keep them home and safe. So it has been a tradition here in Arizona to to celebrate Dave's birthday and make chili. We have been doing it since the first year we were here in Arizona back in 1984! WOW! I reminisced alot with this party because Janica and Cam are living in Ut. Jory just moved to Utah but did come for the party. Jaylyn and Jacob live in Coolidge Az. And Jaren is in Argentina. So I only had two kids here to help celebrate. We have lots and lots of memories with our chili party's. The Monte's, Judd's, Arthur's, & Draney's and many more kids have grown up and now have kids of their own.Time does fly....But many thanks to those that came to share with David's 50th Birthday and make many more memories to come with our chili party.

4 comments:

Jaylee Draney said...

And thank you for the yummy chili!

Rachael said...

It is so crazy to see all the same people hanging out 13 years later. I was just telling Steve how crazy it is that Monica, Jaylee, Janica, and Jeanette are all friends so many years later! And to see all the parents at the party is so fun! Glad the Randall's came too!
How fun and what a great tradition!

Christensen's said...

I am sorry I missed it Mom.....Truly sorry! I will see you in almost a month!!

Monica said...

I want to play!