Friday, September 14, 2012

Hiking In The Rain..

We like to hike Usury Mountain!! Even when it rains it don't stop us! It rained on us pretty good. But it felt so nice. Not cold. Well we were at the end of the hike and I saw this bench. Ha its new. Some one just put it there. Cool. A little rest before you finish the hike I suppose! BUT I'm mad at my camera. It's new, a Nikon coolpix. a waterproof one, and be dropped and take it. Well it was in my back pack in its case and my back pack was wet from the rain. So we stopped here at the bench to take pictures and after they were done this is what I got. They are all fogged up. Really?? It shouldn't happen.....So I am thinking of selling it and getting another one!   But it was a great morning for a rainy hike. The weather felt so wonderful!






No comments: