Well Dave did not get drawn out this year for the elk hunt!! Sad tears he has shed! But both Jory and Jaren did!! Happy dance for them. So elk hunt 2012 opened up Friday Sept 14th! Two happy boys with their bows out huntin! Dave came home from China the 12th, had to work two days. His trip caught up with him by Friday so we did not make it up to camp till Saturday afternoon. But we went for a quad ride to check out some other spots for the boys to hunt. We are camping in a completely different spot then we do. New area. This is a natural watering hole some lady told Jory about who owns a ranch not to far from where we are camped. So we went to check it out.
I would like to see these boys get a elk...its been non-stop preparing for it. A lot of practicing with the bow in effort to get the BIG one in the wilderness!
So when the boys are out a hunting Brittney and I and the Mr. Easton enjoy camping. He loves to camp. He is such a good baby! He is over to Mimi's trailer visiting
Dave and I went on our own ride. Its fun to explore the area and see whats new and where the elk might me eating and drinking and taking in shelter...
Gotta love to see wagons out camping....There is this ranch like I said close by our camp, we saw several of these wagons by the road, so I had to stop and take in a picture. The boys have seen some big elk but no luck in getting one yet. Sooo hopefully I will be reporting one later in a post here....stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment