I bought these shirts from Cheryl's friends off of Facebook. Well she is my friend too!! But I was in a shopping mood and bought 3 shirts from her. I think they are awesome!! I love the colors. So Cheryl Sandra and I have been doing these Adventure Runs in Tempe. They are really neat. Its held at the Roadrunners in the Tempe Market. You sign up, then you go on the 3rd Thursday of the month. And yes its warm right now, bu the runs have not been to bad. They have vendors their from like Asics running shoes. You can try on one of their shoes while running. So cool I did it last month. They have gps watches and you can wear them on your run and try it out. They also had ear buds for your ears to. They give you a map of places to run to. Its up to you how far and how much to want to run. You go to different places and get raffle tickets to pick up. And they give you an hour to run. Then at the end they raffle off stuff. Like a new pair of Asics shoes. Cheryl won a 100 certificate to a new pair of Asics!!! Sooo cool. It's just a lot of fun. Then when we are done we head over to Kabuki's for some sushi!
So before our run we showed off our shirts. We are SheSaveges girls!! We have been doing a lot of hiking in hot weather. At early morning hours!
Great fun at the end of our Adventure Run!!

No comments:
Post a Comment