I always go with Cheryl and do my bike rides. I have tried to get David but he is usually busy and in reality he does not have the passion for it like I do. But I asked him if he wanted to do one and he was up for it. We got a little late start but we had fun. We biked to work which was one way 10 miles. Had a rest, but he thought he needed to work, and I stopped him from that and said this is not a work day!!! Its a bike day! Then went to Subway for lunch and then biked home. K it was warm that day. First triple digit temp in Az of the yr. Like 100 degrees. Ya it was warm. But I think what was really bothering David was his BUTT!! It was sore. Ha I got me a new gel seat and gave him my old one. I know that if I had not done that it would have been much worse. My butt was already sore from my bike ride with Cheryl during the week, but mine was broke in already!.
It was a great day! Dave loved it. We went 25 miles that day. We came home and jumped in the pool! WOW it felt good! He wants to do more. We did do one a few days later and it was in the evening time and we got lights for our bikes. So we are ready to ride......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment