This was Eastons first Easter. I remember last year when it was Brekens. Easton could really care less as to what was going on. But that's ok. Next yr will be his yr!
Here is Auntie Jay reading him a book! And he loved it! He will be a reader for sure!
He has discovered his toes.
I Love This pic of him! We got him to look up at the camera for a quick second
I was trying sooo hard to get Breken and Easton to look at the camera at the same time. Well it did not happen. I have to say Breken is a naughty boy when I want to take pictures. He won't look at the camera. Eastons has an excuse, he is only 3 months! HAHA
Jory was trying to play a trick on his Daddy! He took money out of his wallet and put it in Breken's Easter egg!! He did not get to keep it....
Breken caught on to Easter this yr. He did already had celebrated Easter with Jacob's family on Saturday. Soo he knew how to find the eggs. Jaren went out to hide them.
This little boy had a riot finding them. We kept hiding the ones he found back again and kept it going for a while. I love Easter when they are small
Ahh lets see who is the tired one. Dave and the boys went Lion hunting for the weekend. They were suppose to come home on Saturday. But David really wanted to hunt just a bit more. The boys had to work on Saturday so that left them not much time to hunt. So David said he would be home Sunday morning before church. HaHa nope church for us is at noon. He came home after 3. I got home before him!! He did get our ham cooked in time to eat our Easter dinner. So Mr. Wright was a bit tired after dinner. I enjoyed Easter this yr. I love to be with the kids and remember when they were little and some of the things we did with them. We did a lot of Easter camping with the kids. Like Rocky Point....times change and that's OK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment