Monday, April 2, 2012

City Creek Mall

Dave and I went with my twin brother Dave and Suzanne to the new City Creek Mall while we were still in town for conference weekend. Ok they new when to open this place up. There was a ton of people there. But I soooo love this mall. Its kind of an out door mall. But then some parts are closed in but can be opened.  The atmosphere is so neat to. 
 Now this is what I observed, there are many different parts of the mall that are outside and you can see the Temple. The mall is owned by the church. They were the ones that wanted to keep the area not so run down. I believe the did a very good job. Its very family oriented.
 Here is both of my Dave's!! My hubby Dave, and my Twin brother Dave! Both soo handsome.
 This is on the lower level of the mall. It was conference weekend and so many people were there. It was funny you knew when the Priesthood session got out. It was nice to see all these men  and young men all dressed in church clothes coming to the mall.
I can't wait to go back for a visit to family and go and see the mall again. I love to shop!! And they have a Brighten store there to!

No comments: