Thursday, May 26, 2011

~Easters~

It was Brekens first Easter! I missed him coloring his eggs but it was fun to watch him play with his eggs!! We had company in town as well. Drew and Alyssa. Dave's nephew from Utah. We had fun with them. They came down to see the Easter Pageant. We had a great dinner. Ha our usual Easter dinner menu. Ham, we call them funeral potatoes, a fruit salad, and a veggie! We did reminisce about the fact that this is the 3rd year we have not been to Rocky Point for Easter. Its sad to say times are changing. We had been going there for Easter for about 12 yrs... But time to make different memories I suppose.





Priceless to watch this kid with his eggs!





2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so happy we made it to Rocky Point with you guys before life shifted!! I will always remember that trip. It was so fun and I have never had such wonderful "fish" tacos in my life!!!

Camille Mariah Harlow said...

Jaylynn looks amaze and that baby is a doll!!