While we were in Ut celebrating Dave's brother Daniel his 50th birthday, My brother David and I and my David confusing...I have a twin brother David and a husband David....LOL well we went up to Smithfield to visit my dad's grave. It was his birthday as well. So we went to his grave visited and then visited all of our other family members that have past away. Like my great great grandfather and so many others that are gone. I find it so neat to look at their head stones and think of them and wonder what they must have been like. Some were born in the late 1800's. I just find it fascinating. Then we went and saw my sister at her work for a little bit. I love the tulips that were blooming then. Ha by May in Az were are done with those blooming. Utah has had some harsh weather this yr. It does not know what season to be in....LOL

My sister Gail
No comments:
Post a Comment