Friday, March 4, 2011

Catch Up Of February

This was my Valentine Flowers! They are sooo beautiful. About 2 yrs ago Dave gave me flowers that were "Oh my gosh flowers" I loved them! But look at the vase. Its sooo cute!!


Jaylynnie is our Valentines baby! We went to Texas Roadhouse for her birthday. We had fun! Happy 24th Birthday Jaylyn!

I decided to call my room the north wing. Its just the hanging place to be. Jaren decided to make an adventure for his life and move to Ceder City Ut with a missionary companion when he was serving in Argentina. Redmond is going to school there. Jaren is just finding his place in the world. So this was his last night with the fam! But really its a B-rek night to.

This is a bit of Jaren's friends Ashley, Kim, Devin. We are all hanging in the north wing!


Mr. cutie pie!

Cheryl and I did 5 K Run. Its was the Susun fun run...I frankly can't remember what it was called but its a fundraiser and awareness for cancer. It was a great run. I have not ran since last march.


Cheryl and I did a good job on our time. 33 minutes for a 3.2 miles.


So now we are at Janica's and Cam's place. It's Janica's 29th Birthday! This is the cake she bought for her birthday. Its from Costco! Its sooo good!

HA this is what we did for her candle on the cake! It works



We went to dinner for her birthday. She picked a great Italian place to eat. Great food!

So on Sunday before we had to go home we went to a farmers market to walk a around and check it out. Great place!! Want to go back when its a bit warmer. It was a cool weekend.

We went to Universal Studios for Janica's birthday. It was raining!!! Great day. No lines to wait in.


This is one of the Desperate housewife's house on the set. We took a tour. It was fun

We had fun at Universal Studios even in the rain! Great time with Janica and Cam. Can't wait till our next visit!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I am so looking forward to this summer. I want to go to so many places like ~ hmmmm ~ Az. Cali :) Don't know if we will really make a trip this year. Dave is going on a week bike run with Harley to put Harley's dad to rest in Nebraska. So I will have to be ok with what ever other trips we can make:)