I had to post pic's on Bodybuilding of my progress. Sooo I thought I would here on my blog as well. Seriously I'm brave I suppose. But I will say I see improvements on my body. Its work hard work if you want to be physically fit person. But I like the feeling. I feel so much stronger. And it helps to have a trainer to push you to your limit. I have not lost weight but have toned. It's all good.


I am really proud of my arms! I may not have the big guns out but we are working on it!

And I have to say I like my back muscles to! This challenge ends in May.
1 comment:
NO no no! don't stop :) If I looked like you I would post a pic as well :) :) Seriously you look fantastic!! I tease my Dave pretty hard but I am so proud of him. I wish I knew what happened to my health:( I can't complain because I am once again regaining my strength and feelin better. I will always love and smile even if I can't get a hard body.. lol Dave knows better then to push me ~ he he he he
Post a Comment