Thursday, March 10, 2011
Workin It Mr. Wright!
I have been trying to get David to go the gym more regularly. Its hard for him with work and his church calling with the scouts. And when he goes its all or nothing. Then he is sooo sore. Then does not make it back for a while. So I suggested that he has someone come to him and help him work out. He just loves it. Well maybe when he is done he don't love it but he feels much better getting in a workout. He said that this really works for him. He is committed when Dan his trainer comes to the house. David shoulders movements have been very limited due to him having shoulder surgery. He did physical therapy but time has passed and he really has lost a lot of his movement in his shoulders. This trainer is helping him with that. Dave really enjoys the progress that he has been doing. He hurts so bad that it feels good!! I'm really proud of him for doing it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment