Monday, January 31, 2011

January Happenings!

Seriously January is not my favorite month. Well for me its a let down from October, November, December parting that goes on with all the holidays! But we did have some fun things that we did. Here they are~

Great~Grandma and Grandpa is back in town till the end of March

Breken hanging at Mimi's house

Ha Ha Breken helping his Mimi out vacuuming

Dave and I decided to go for a Jeep ride. It was not to cold. It really was a nice day. It was almost 70 degrees that day. He is always asking me can we go for a jeep ride??? I laugh, its not a bad hair day! When its a bad hair day its good. Cause then I just put my hair up. Other wise I ruin a good hair day by the wind blowing it into knots!! I know it sounds girlie...

~EGGS! Jaren discovered his chickens are laying eggs now. He gets one a day.

Dave and I went to a Eagle Court of honor the other night. They had this eagle there. Oh she is a beautiful bird. It was sooo neat to get up close and see her.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

We get 2-4 eggs a day,mostly 4 and these poor chickens can not keep up with Dave. He eats them like crazy... We need 18 birds to fee him:)