Thursday, January 13, 2011

First Time Being Sick

Breken is 7 months old. And this is the first time he has been sick. Amazingly he has been exposed to a lot and never gotten sick. Jaylyn still nurses him and I think that has been the trick. No one in the family had anything so we were surprised he got a cold. But I think he is also teething. So Jaylyn took him to the doctors and they gave her some cough medicine which he was not coughing really bad but it really worked for him. And she spent the day with me so that I could help her take care of him. I had fun we just put him in my bed with his blank and just hanged out for the day. I say it a tons but he is a good baby even when he is not feeling well.



1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What a sweet boy!! He looks miserable :(