
Monday, January 3, 2011
Happy New Year 2011
Dave and I had a simple New Years Eve. He spent the day with helping Jaren put in or finishing up with his stereo system he had been working on all week. I had a high school friend come into town visiting her daughter for Christmas. She came for the day to see the house. We had lunch together and got caught up on life. Jaren had one of his missionary companions come with a few other kids and they did their own party thing for the new year. Dave and I went to dinner at the Blue Wasabi and had sushi. And went to see a movie. Gulliver's Travel with Jack Black. It was a good movie. You have to like Jack Black.. its his style of movie. Then we just headed over to Jaylyn's and Jacobs place about 11:30 and watched Time Square and brought in the New Year! Kinda quite but nice! We had a good 2010 year. A lot of adjusting to a new house new ward new area to shop in. But we look forward to the new year. We have lots planned already. Like in April we are dong a cruise. Its my 50th birthday celebration! Yep 50 this yr. Bring it on!!!!! Going with our friends Laci and Cheryl. All three of us are hitting the big 50. Then we are going to South Carolina for business in May. I'm excited for that. Never been there. It will be fun to sight see and see the history there. And then of course Lake Powell for the summer!! So Happy New year 2011!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Pam, you are so cute! I'm loving the bang look on you! For turning 50 this year, you look awesome! You are one freakin' Hot Mama!
Post a Comment