OK I'm really going to post this!!! This is for my journal process sooo here it is! A year ago I signed up on Bodybuilding.com with my friend Cheryl to be more inspired to change my body. Now I know my girls get mad at me and say Mom you exercise to much, Your skinny LOL Ah wait till your my age one day and exercise and eating will be their main focus! Seriously I don't exercise to much and eating habits I'm trying to be better at. I can say I don't eat bad. Just sugar issues. Who doesn't have that problem. My eating issues are that I really don't eat enough all day. Can't say those pictures show that...lol but my problem is that when I'm not hungry I don't eat. I have always been that way. I don't eat consistent meals all day. So I'm trying to eat breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack, bedtime! With protein and vegetables and good fats to help balance me. It's freakin hard! To eat when your not hungry. Like now...I need to eat lunch and I'm not hungry! But my focus is that I want to be healthy and happy. I want to be able to run when I'm 60! And that is not to far off in the distant either! Ok like 10 yrs from now but I want to be able to move around. I have good health in my life. I would like to keep it around. So this year I hit the BIG "50" Ta da!! And I will be embracing it! I DON'T feel like I'm turning that old. And really 50 is not OLD!! So I have a few goals I'm working on. I'm in a 16 week challenge beginning the 1st of Jan. It's with Bodybuilding.com. It can be a bit intimidating as to where there are a lot of people that are fit. But I'm in the group 40 + group. So I'm in my age group. This is the first week for me to start my challenge. How am I doing?? Ha half and half. But I need to learn not to be so hard on myself. I'm learning to do this on my own. With the support of the site I'm on. But my friend Cheryl is going to school to be a trainer and we don't have time to spend at the gym like we used to. So my motivation has to come with in myself. Like yesterday it was a good-bad-ugly day feeling! And today is....well I did not make it to my trainer cause I did not feel well. But I need to keep on the up swing and not give up. I want my body to have definition in my arms, legs and get rid of my stinkin pooch! But the glory of this journey is that Dave and I and Cheryl and her husband Laci have a cruise planned in April to celebrate our 50th birthdays. Poor David has already crossed that path of turning 50. But he is soo excited to be celebrating with us. That's what is motivating me for this challenge. I'll admit, I want a hot sexy body by April! LOL Who doesn't want one! I know my girls are dying! And possibly others that read this to! Goal is to eat right, stay focused, do my workouts with my trainer, and ON my own. I can do it!! But thanks to my brother David who helps me and inspires me to. And my friend Cheryl who does the same and has those same goals in mind. Getter done Pamela!!

January 2010

January 2011
2 comments:
Dang Pam! You are already HOT! Good for you for challenging yourself! It is sooooo stinking hard! I helps to have a support team! Lucky you...you get to go on a cruise!
You look great, keep up the good (but hard)work!
Post a Comment