Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years

Yep I'm a vein person. Not to often does my hair turn out good. So I had Janica take my picture while I was brushing my teeth before we went out!! I really liked how my hair turned out that night.

We went to dinner with Cheryl and Laci. We went to Ra and had Sushi. This is Laci's famous pose!

Cheryl and I enjoying our Sushi

That is like wraped eel. That's not what I like. Cheryl and Laci do.


Happy New Year. We ended up at the Salty Senorita to end our night. We went to the movies after dinner and saw Sherlock Holmes. Great movie. Cheryl had a hard time understanding Robert Downey Jr with his English accent. LOL Cheryl comes from England!!

3 comments:

Lydia said...

I love the Salty Senorita! They have the best fish tacos I have ever eaten.

Suzanne said...

You make me giggle... Good hair night? :) :) I absolutely understand...

Kari Whiting said...

congrats on the new house, where did you guys end up buying? it looks beautiful! i'm excited for jaylyn and her baby BOY!!