
I made ham and yes I used my new ovens, minus the potatoes, that's another story!! Squash from Costco, oh sooo good.

My turn to talk with Jaren Phil. MOM'S do have some privileges to talk one on one. Then I shared him with the family.

Here is David talking with Jaren and Jory on the other end of hte phone in Ut about up coming hunting trips they have to plan for in the future here. Hunting will begin in August if they all get drawn. Or Thanksgiving again. = (

Jaylyn in our old bedroom in the Apt!! Enjoying her phone visit, haha looks a bit different. They put their bed mattress on the floor cause in their other room she had a bunk bed and it was high to the ceiling and it was becoming difficult for her as now she has frequent trips to the potty room at night!! Not fun to climb down a ladder. Every one got their talks in with Jaren. He is doing so well. It was really fun at one point to listen to them all laugh and talk with each other knowing Jaren is in Argentina, Jory and Janica in Ut and we were here in Az. The laughter and the joking with themselves is what I have missed hearing. They are adults now and growing in so many different directions. Its a fun place to be. Watching your kids grow into great adults. Jaren will be home in 6 months and they will go fast. Jory and Cam gave him some of the best advice that Jaren was asking for. Go strong and don't give up. Do your best as a missionary. I know he will be strong to the end.
Small in numbers but what a great dinner we had. Next year will be the mother load. Jaren will be home. A new grand baby BOY!! And all the kids in our new home. And I can't wait!! What fun I will have with the baby.

My turn to talk with Jaren Phil. MOM'S do have some privileges to talk one on one. Then I shared him with the family.

Here is David talking with Jaren and Jory on the other end of hte phone in Ut about up coming hunting trips they have to plan for in the future here. Hunting will begin in August if they all get drawn. Or Thanksgiving again. = (

Jaylyn in our old bedroom in the Apt!! Enjoying her phone visit, haha looks a bit different. They put their bed mattress on the floor cause in their other room she had a bunk bed and it was high to the ceiling and it was becoming difficult for her as now she has frequent trips to the potty room at night!! Not fun to climb down a ladder. Every one got their talks in with Jaren. He is doing so well. It was really fun at one point to listen to them all laugh and talk with each other knowing Jaren is in Argentina, Jory and Janica in Ut and we were here in Az. The laughter and the joking with themselves is what I have missed hearing. They are adults now and growing in so many different directions. Its a fun place to be. Watching your kids grow into great adults. Jaren will be home in 6 months and they will go fast. Jory and Cam gave him some of the best advice that Jaren was asking for. Go strong and don't give up. Do your best as a missionary. I know he will be strong to the end.


1 comment:
What a wonderful Christmas!!
Post a Comment