

We live in day and age that we or some of us are spoiled with our cars. When we were in Florida we rented a Jeep Compass 4 cylinder car. But we just laughed when we went to try and roll down the window. We almost forgot how to do it. We live in a day where there is so much technology that we get used to buttons doing the work for us. Like the window. Ha I forgot how to use my hand and roll the window down. And the other thing we just laughed about was that David could not unlock the Jeep with is car remote. He had to do it manually. Even locking the doors We had to lock the door on the inside before closing it. WOW work! Like I said we are spoiled with our cars and I like it!

3 comments:
The van we just got has power stuff and I am not used to it just the other day I was "rolling" the window up and turned the car off and it stopped oops guess you cant use the power windows if the car is off. lol
It is so good for us to take a step back and remember what it is like to live basic and simple. We have been doing that a lot here in Utah. lol ..
Sounds like Florida was fun! I'm glad you got around to posting your pictures of the trip! And you're right, I wish everything would happen with the push of a button!
Post a Comment