Monday, April 27, 2009

Florida








Dave and I went to Florida for a business trip. We left on Sunday April 12Th. It was Easter Sunday. I don't want to do that again. That was the first time I have ever been away from my kids on Easter. We have a tradition that we go to Rocky Point Mexico and go camping. We have done that for at least 12 yrs. It was really hard not to be there. But Dave and I went a little earlier so that we could spend some time with each other before he stared his meetings. We stayed at our time share that we have in Kissemee. We are about 10 minutes away from Disney World and all the other theme parks. So we saved some money while staying there. This was a very low key business trip vacation. We just went to the beach which was really fun. We picked a beach that we would like to visit. It was Melbourne Beach. It was a hour ride from where we were staying. Nice ride. Great day for the beach. We had one day that was rainy. So we decided to head for the outlet mall. So did every other person vacationing there!!! I have never seen so many women in the coach outlet store!!! MY MY.... We walked in and looked around at all the people and then walked back out. The purses there were not in my price range and I was fine with the one I have. When David went to his meetings I just went to the pool with my book, I'm in the last book of twilight series. Not done yet, but almost. And just enjoyed watching people and reading. Its fun to watch dad's on vacation that really don't watch the kids all to much and for some reason the mom is off doing her thing and the dad has to watch the kids at the pool . And the kids just don't listen to the dad at ALL. I watched a dad tell his kids to many times to get out of the pool. Hmm they did not do it. It was sooo funny to watch. It was a relaxing trip.

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Sounds like a fun time! Nice and relaxing with a good book series! I really liked the 4th book!