Thursday, April 2, 2009

Little of Spring Cleaning

Who wants to clean out their closet's??? Not me! Every time I get into this closet I just say to my self gosh I need to organize this and clean up. Well that day finally came. Spring just brings on the feeling that things have to be clean. Well maybe not for every one but once in awhile for me. So this is what I did on Monday. I threw away 3 bags of garbage. So embarrassing I might say. And I found stuff that I could have put out for my yard sale I had on Saturday. Oh well.....


This was the other nightmare. All my loose pictures that I keep saying that hahahaha I'm going to scrapbook! Gee I have bought the stuff to organize it with and to start to scrapbook but it has not happened. And I think I was really kidding myself that I was going to do it. Well ok maybe I could but I believe I will just get photo albums and start putting them in that way. Sounds less stressful unless Jancia will come to my house and she can help me scrap book! She has become quite the scrapper girl.

3 comments:

Rachael said...

When I cleaned out our hallway pantry I dreaded it knowing the one thing I would have to deal with is all of the pre-digital pictures-I put them in a HUGE storage tub and they will sit there until I want to tackle that project...NEVER!

B and J said...

You could always scan those pictures onto your computer...although that would take lots of time too!

H said...

Wow Pam, a hidden mess in your house. I feel like you are just a little more human now. Aaah, super woman has a weekness :) and it's hiding in her closets. (Thanks for sharing!)