Monday, April 6, 2009

Early Easter Sunday dinner


Dave and I will be flying to Florida next Sunday for business. Its the first time that I have been away from our kids on Easter. And to make it worse we won't be at Rocky Point Mexico either. That is our Easter tradition for the past 12 yrs. Ah I hope I survive....So I decided to have the kids over but Dave Hatch and Jess could not make it cause they went to watch conference with is Grandma and Pa. So it was just little us Jay and Jacob, Jory and his friend Brittney, and oh we can not forget Miss Tawni! Ha. It was a fun day to watch conference and then eat out side for dinner. It was a very nice relaxing day.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

The wheather looks so beautiful. We are just socked in with rain...

Christensen's said...

Hey, I like your new background! Have a fun weekend and a fun easter! I will talk to you soon! I love you.