This song is called "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. I just love this song. Every time I hear it it just brings tears to my eyes. I don't know why but it has so much meaning to it. Well it does to me. Every day we have mountains to climb, and at times its difficult. We put self doubt in us and think we can't achieve it. But we are so fortunate we have some one to take our problems to. I forget that in my everyday tasks. Heavenly Father wants us to achieve what we desire and not lose faith in him or ourselves. I always forget that I can take it to him. He can calm my fears and make me stronger. And also this songs reminds me of my children as they grow in their individual lives of who they want to be and of the struggles they face. And how I admire what they have become and always strive for. Always trying to climb that mountain and never giving up!
I can almost see it
That dream I'm dreaming but
There's a voice inside my head sayin,
You'll never reach it,
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Got to keep trying
Got to keep my head held high
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb
The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I,
I got to be strong
Just keep pushing on, cause
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb (yeah)
There's always going to be another mountain
I'm always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle,
Sometimes you going to have to lose,
Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb (yeah yeah ea ea)
Keep on moving
Keep climbing
Keep the faith baby
It's all about
It's all about
The climb
Keep the faith
Keep your faith
Whoa a oh oh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I took Alexis to see the new Hannah Montana Movie yesterday and I really liked that song in it.
Okay, now its my turn to see your blog, and have you make me cry this time!
I agree mom i love this song as well glad you put it up on your post. And its one of those songs that i think alot of ppl can relate too...me definately! Love you much
Pam i have to tell you that i went and saw her movie this weekend! You will have to watch it for sure that was one of my favorite songs for sure. I was so skepticle about going to the movie as i was thinking am i actually going to a Hanna Montanna movie but i really liked it. You will have to go see it that song is great in the movie! Hope you are having a great time in Florida!
Pam, I know just what you are talking about. There is nothing like watching your children grow up and become productive, mature adults. Oh, and yes that comes with so many challenges. I think it is wonderful that your children can hear you say how proud you are of them and how much you understand the position of crawling your way and working hard to make life happen. I sure love you! Thanks for the inspiration
Post a Comment