Sunday, January 25, 2009

Girl and her Pedicures

Ok I'm a girl who just loves girlie stuff!! especially getting my toe's done!! It's been in the last year that I really have fun with it. I have been going with a couple of girls that are Jory's friends but are so kind to let me.....hang with them and get our Ped's done!! There is a place off of Kyrene and Warner that we go to. They do a fantastic job in painting your toes. It gets little over whelming as to what to pick and have your toes look like. For Christmas I had red polish with white snow flakes. It was cool!!

This color I chose is a bit different that what I normally pic. I like pink, pink, flowers, ah I love the white tips as well. But I love this color. Lime green! It's not me. That's what I wanted this time to be out of my ordinary look.

AHHHH this is my Lake Powell toes! They are much tanner!! Its just fun to sit and have the vibrating massage on your back, have your toes scrubbed till they tickle, and walk out a little taller cause your toes look sooo cute and you can't wait to show your husband or who ever will just look at your toes and say ahhh that was fun!

4 comments:

Jaylyn said...

I like the lime its really pretty, i think its awesome how dark you get...those toes do not look like they belong to the same person! Wish you would have given me some good color!

Suzanne said...

lol. Oh Jay you and I can be the fair skinned ones! Pam, I think the green is wild and fun!!

Unknown said...

Nice toes! I'll look at your toes for you!

Carianne said...

I love going to Quality Nails!! So many choices. I am jealous of your tan feet.