I was hoping that Dave was going to do this post cause he was the one that went Javelina hunting. But Jaren wants to see some pic's of the trip. I can report that they did not even see a Javelina at all. Dave's dad and Uncle Carlos came for this hunt. They went last yr and Dave did get one. It was a really rainy week last year when they went. But it did rain on Sunday when they were coming home. I really believe that this trip was for little boys to play in the mud with their quads and have fun!!

Here is Dave's Dad & Uncle Carlos

This is camp that they set up.

This is the same mud hole from last yr. And they had fun last yr in it as well.

Dave coming through

Here is Jory

This is Dave's Uncle Carlos

That's one big mud hole for them boys to play in!!

Even though they did not get one or see one for that fact I'm glad they can go out and have fun in the mud!!
1 comment:
Boys and their toys!! To funny... What they will always remember is the good times they had in the mud hole :) Those are the memories that last a life time... Successful hunt or not you are right on.
Post a Comment