
OK so its fall i guess. But here in Arizona its still feels like summer. We had a bit of a cooling trend day yesterday...ya right. It was in the mid 80's. But to us it feels great! So I asked David to plant some flowers for me for the fall. I never got my summer flowers. To much was going on with Jaren and so on. So I had to look at a bare flower bed for the summer time. Planting grass and doing flowers in the yard is not one of David's favorite things to do. He actually gave a day up of hunting quail for me to do this project. Lucky me! So here they are. They look so pretty. And in a month we will have our winter grass as well. I love to look at flowers, they just make your yard look so wonderful. So thanks David for my flowers and grass....He will go hunting next weekend!

5 comments:
It looks really pretty Pam! You guys did a great job!!
AWW I should have Dad come plant some flowers for me too!! Well, in the spring of course!
To funny. I love watching the leaves turn colors and then falling all over :) Dave is my guy who picks them all up but I do love to out and push the leaves around with him. Your flowers look so beautiful. Angie went wacko with doing her yard this year and it sure looks nice. Dave and I have not done what we would like to in our front yard for some time. Money has been to tight and flowers are very costly :( AWW, we will get it done this spring!
So pretty. The girls and I threw some seeds down last weekend and they are giddy with delight that we have green sprouts all over.
That really looks great, nice job. I love flowers, but especially around the festive period. I always have some red Roses and Carnation flowers during the Christmas period as I think it adds a nice touch.
Post a Comment