Sunday, October 5, 2008

Missionary's







We have had the opportunity to have the missionary's in our home very frequent because Dave was the bishop and they would come and report some progress with members and other things as well. But then I would love to feed them to. I love to have the opportunity to have them in our home. You feel the spirit so much, and then in return, I want to take care of these boys feed them because Jory has served and Jaren is on his mission and I know that other members have cared for them. You try really hard and not get attached to some of them. But they have come and have set such good examples for our family. Jaren has had this opportunity to get to know some of them really quite well. I hate it when they have to move on But I can't be selfish they have other lives to uplift and people to find and share the gospel. They are wonderful missionary's and I'm grateful for the time we have had them on our home!

5 comments:

The Meyer Family said...

Jaren looks like he's having a great time! Missionarys are pretty great!

Suzanne said...

I agree with Angie. I loved seeing the pics of Jaren. Conference weekend was nice. It is also the opening of the "Duck" hunt... and my birthday. It was a very busy weekend. Dave and the kids did everything for me on Sunday, it was great. They can sure put on a good party :)

H said...

OK, in the second picture who is the tall missionary in the middle? He was Tasha's favorite. He and his companion played a game with her (on thier P DAY) and they were hilariously competitive. She also drew him a picture during sacrament and he drew one back. So sweet.

I LOVE the family pic at the top of your blog. What a fun shot.

Pam said...

Helena,
Its E. Schultz, He is in Queen Creek right now. He is hilarious! He leaves in Dec to go home. He is from Ut!

Browers said...

Hey Pam...it's Alyne! I'm glad you started a blog, it's way fun! What a beautiful family you and Dave have. I love and miss you guys!! I hope it's okay for me to add you on my blog list?!Check out our blog when you get the chance it's: thebrowerlife.blogspot.com!