Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I know there are some " The Hills" watchers out there! I know I really should be watching more wholesome shows like the Disney Channel......LOL any ways, last nights episode just got me so angry. Those young adult people are STUPID! I really do not LIKE Spencer! What a freakin dork he is! So arrogant, ugly, and just so plain rude! Rude to his sister, and his girlfriend Heidi who I'm not to fond of either....But then there is Adriena, what a dumb girl to keep like whats the buckets name....Justin?? What a loser, and she keeps following him. He is rude to! Ah the saga but I can't wait till next week. What so sad this is all real, not made up lives. I would just love for a 15 minute advise from Pam Wright! I would tell them to just grow up and quit being stupid! YA not going to happen...... = )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

All so true!! Yeah, I spend time watching that show too. I have to agree with you, I dislike Spencer too. And when he was rude to Heidi's mom, that was just wrong. Did you hear about the new spin off show? It's about Whitney. Great, more non-wholesome TV to watch.

Monica said...

WOW!

Rachael said...

Cracks me up that you watch it! But I know how addicting all shows are-no matter how stupid they are!

Kari Whiting said...

hey pam this is kari jory's old friend. i just saw your blog and thought i would say hi. i'm now living in North Carolina with my little family. it's fun to see how you and your family are doing. hope you don't mind me taking a look.
kari

Jaylyn said...

mom your crazy....jk i know i've watched that show too....pretty much it sums up to one word " Stupid " but people still watch! Also i agree i dont like spencer! ha ha

Jenny D. said...

Ditto!

Anonymous said...

I think Spencer is just so rude. I can't believe that people put up with him.