Sunday, January 26, 2014

Little Bit Of The Grandkids....

Jaylyn was wanting to have pictures taken of Breken. He is 3 1/2 and she missed his 3yr old ones. Soo I told her that I would do it for her. I just took him to a place off of Val Vista and Baseline area where I have taken the kids before. I had David with me to help. So really it was fun just us three together. Breken is getting better at smiling when asked. Before he would just refuse to look at you or just sit still. Well he did get a it distracted at times. He would end up watching the cars go by. But I did get some really cute pic's of him. I would love to get Easton to do some.









It turned out pretty fun with him. 
Bailey
Allie
Now this is the fun part. I wanted to get a pic with all 5 grandkids together. Really!!?? I did!! Easier said then done. Brittney was helping with trying to get the kids to sit together and have Easton hold Allie and Breken hold Bailey. It was pretty funny. Bridger did not want to sit very long. And Easton was really not wanting to hold Allie. So it ended up Breken holding both. I know I might have been asking a bit much out of a 2yr old and a 3 1/2 yr old.....but we managed to get a few fun ones!







I love these boys!! All three! They are soo cute. And its fun to have them girls! I'm very blessed at this time of life. My heart is over whelmed when I get to see these little munchkins!! 

No comments: