Thursday, October 31, 2013

Road Trip To Utah

So Jaylyn and I headed to Utah for a little road trip and to also have a baby shower for Janica while she is up there visiting with Cam's family and picking up some of their stuff they have stored at Cam's parents home. Breken is a pretty good traveler. I brought my I pad for him to play his games on it. He watched movies. Very good boy he was!!
 

 
 Sooo while we were at Wal-mart getting some food and stuff for the shower I let Breken have my phone to play with. Well he knows how to go to the camera and use it. So these are some very funny pictures that was captured on my phone by Breken!!

 We were just looking at some fabric






 OK....so I went to the Quilted Bear in the Ogden Mall.......who could not fall in love with the beautiful baby girl blessing outfits!!! I think Miss Bailey or Miss Allie would look cute in one of these!! I need to make another trip and get one........

No comments: