Sunday, October 27, 2013

Breken's Haircut

I have taken Breken to get his haircut since he was little. Its not his favorite thing to have done. He screams the whole time. Figured out that he does not like the sound of the clippers. He is fine when they scissor cut. But the little man is growing up. We wanted his hair to look good while we took our trip to Utah. I take him to Snip-it. He was such a big boy this time around. He got up in the chair, sat down and did not freak out when the put the cape on him. I was just sooo happy for him.
 



 I have no idea what kind of cheesy smile this is, but he did so well NO crying at all. He did not even need my I pad I took with me for him to play with.
What a handsome little dude he is!!

No comments: