Well this started out as a twisted ankle that I did water skiing a few weeks ago. I went to the doctors to have my knee and my shoulder looked at. Ha it was funny. Look at my knee then my shoulder and oh by the way can you just look at my ankle to make sure its ok with all the swelling thats going on!! Well they wanted me to have and ultra sound on all three. Well come to find out that I have a spur on my knee, tendinitis in my shoulder and a fracture on my ankle!! There you go!! My knee and shoulder was the least of my problems. So here is my lovley boot to wear for 6 weeks. Well I will go in on Monday to see the results of all three and see if he tells me anything different!! Yeee Hawww!! This is the very first bone break I have ever had. I'm 52 I have done pretty good so far!! And like to keep it that way if possible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment