Dave and I serve in the singles ward. Our good friend Bronson wanted to go to Powell and experience it. Well the only weekend we had open was our Anniversary weekend. So we shared it with them. We had a few days to ourselves so it worked out. So we just gave them a tour of Lake Powell. We started out cliff jumping. Ok so I wanted to be tuff!! And go of a cliff. This one looked not sooo big!! Haha well I got up and all I could say was holy shit! Yep thats me!! And what the hell was I doing!! Well I was going to be tough cuz I was not going to embarrass myself and crawl back down. So 1,2,3, here I go! And I did it!!
Haha it felt sooo good to have done it!! But I'm done!!
Now we found a much bigger one to jump. Nope not for me. But these guys had fun. That is Lisa Welkins up with those boys. Justin and Spencer. Ha they were all fantastic to jump!
Then on to Dangling Rope to feed the fish!! Do you think they had fun!!
And who said you can't play in the water while it rains??!! They did! And they had a blast.
We had a fun weekend with these guys. I would do it again!
So here is the crew
Bronson
Justin
Lisa
Spencer
Ray
Natalie
Amber
Pam
Dave
Kelsey
WE ALL LOVE LAKE POWELL!!

No comments:
Post a Comment