I try hard to separate these boys birthday. But Jaren was not home for his birthday. He went to St. George Utah to spend it with his missionary companion Josh Redmond or aka "Red" because his birthday is the same as Jaren's. So Jaren's is the 1st of June and Breken's is the 3rd of June. So we were able to celebrate right on Breken's birthday.
I had to throw in a few pic's of Bridger!! He is soo cute and such a good baby!
Dave and I had a workout just before we started the party. So we had pizza and I had a hard time eating it so I soaked up some Bridger time.
Jaylyn amazes me of how well she can bake and decorate cakes. She always had the cutest cakes made for Breken's birthday. I do not have that talent. Breken is into at the moment tractors
Now Jaren's cake well its like this. The susie homemaker that I am....Jaren asked for a Ninja Turtle cake!! So I just laughed to myself, huh how do I make that??!! Well you go to Fry's grocery store and pick out a cake. Which by the way tasted sooo good!! And they had the topper for Ninja turtle!! And there you have it!! Great cake!! And he loved it!!
This little boy Easton, hmmmm loves whip cream!!
Love all the funny faces that Mr. Easton can give us and make us laugh!!
One happy boy!
This was a fun year for Breken's birthday. He understood the present thing. Open you get toys!!
Papa with some Bridger time

No comments:
Post a Comment