Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Ahh we had a beautiful day for Easter. We ate our Traditional Easter dinner Ham, Funeral potatoes,( thats what we call them) fruity Pam salad, and some vegetables. It was fun to see the grand babes play outside with their Easter toys..




 Ha love this...what do you think Easton is telling Tawni??? She seems to be listening

 Ahhh love to see this. My grown up kids visiting with each other





 I do feel bad that we had our Easter Egg hunt with the kids late. Church for us did not end till after 4 pm. Normally its 5. So we had to come home get the ham in the oven blah blah and everything else ready. Soooo a little late in the evening  If I had been thinking of it correctly we would of had the hunt before dinner. Oh well we still had fun! 







 Happy Easter!
Ohhh how I love these two little boys! AND here really soon we can add another boy to the group!! Can't wait! 

No comments: