Saturday, March 2, 2013

Doing A Little Camping And Shooting In The Desert

Well you have to take advantage of the weather when its good!! So the kids did. Jory, Brittney, Jancia and Cam went camping in the desert. Not one of my utmost favorite  camping spots to go, I prefer the mountains. But the kids left on Friday night and Dave and I got in the Jeep and headed out for a day trip!! Nice weather for a Jeep ride. The kids went camping where Dave and the boys do a lot of shooting and hunting for Javelina. I will have to say that the desert looked pretty with all the rain we have had. It looked green and well watered. There is one little boy in particular that loves to camp!! That would be Easton. Loves to ride the quads, loves to be outside. What little boys does not!! Dave and I had a great day with the kids riding the quads and Jeepin it around. 







 Silly cows kept following us around! Easton liked it

 This is what David loves most about life and getting out. Shooting!






 Ya Easton was ordering the cows around!









 It's time for some somemores! 


Dave and I headed back to home after treats. It was not to bad of weather. Not too cold. I just put my hoodie on and Dave put on the heater so our feet stayed warm. It was a great day to be out side!!

No comments: