Monday, December 10, 2012

Mics Pictures

I just downloaded pictures from my I phone. I have been trying to get them downloaded another way and it has not been working  So I wanted to share what I have had on my phone.  
 I was watching Easton one morning while Jory and Brittney went to the Temple and I was feeding him and all of a sudden he got sleepy. So funny and cute!! So  Mimi got her new phone out and had to take a picture. 


 Here is Jaren and Grandma's house at Thanksgiving a sleep clothes and all!!
 Jaren and Jaylyn on our way home from Utah, they love each other thank goodness!!
 This is progress to brag about. I just got done with a workout and Cam was cutting Jaren's hair so we decided to give Breken a trim, This little boy from the first time we started cutting his hair has screamed. His last haircut was getting better. Now this is real progress!! He was not screaming. I have been the one that takes him to get his haircut cause I am used to it with having two boys before Breken!! I think Cam will be our new barber now!!

 Jory Dave and Jaren were putting in some long hours at work. I believe Jory was going on past 24 hrs of sleep. And was still going to head back to work. This is one tired boy!!
 How cute is this with Easton. Janica and I went to visit Britt and Easton while the boys where out hunting! 
 Jaren and Breken enjoying a meal toghther. Jaren cooked up some of his deer meat steaks and  was enjoying it!
 Winter has finally arrived in Arizona  Its December and we finally get some rain and the trees are changing finally and cool weather is here to stay for a few months.

 Dava and I at Wal-mart doing some Christmas shopping
Breken and I hanging our at the Arizona Mills Mall and he got to ride the Merry-go-round! 

No comments: