Monday, December 31, 2012

Family Pictures

In November we had some family pictures taken. I really did not need to update since we had them taken 2 years ago. But I wanted to replace the pictures that I had hanging up in our old house (Tempe) in the living room. So we had Eric Greenhalgh take them again for us. I love the colors we chose because they fit so well with the scenery. I am going to brag and I can brag. I have some beautiful children. I am so blessed with how they have turned out as adult children. I give a lot of credit to how their Dad has taught them, given them guidance when  needed. They had a mean mom!! But a  mean MOM with lots of LOVE for them! I'm a cool Mimi! I enjoy loving these adult children in a different aspect of their lives. I don't have to deal with curfews, chores not being done! But to have fun conversations with each one, loving and spoiling their children! Spending holidays with them and making more memories to share. Its a joy to want them to be near me and their dad. 













1 comment:

Rachael said...

Great pictures!!!!!!!!! Love the colors!!!!