We woke up one morning with the noise I thought was Cam weed eating the lawn. Ha NOO! It was our neighbors who thought they would I suppose hire someone to trim our branches that have overgrown on their side of the property. Nope they did not come and talk with us to see if it was OK to trim our trees. So they just what I call it hacked at the lims and threw over the branches to our side. Nice huh?! So when we got home from elk hunting we dove into yard work. We had some helping hands...Jory and Cam. So Dave went to trimming the trees to fix them. We were not against trimming them, we needed to, but we did not need to be pushed to it under someone elses terms. Communicate is all we ask....... But they look pretty now and we can really see into the other neighbors yard and other's neighbors yard....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment