Sooo while on Pinterest I saw a pin on how to make your curly hair better. I am in need always how to do my curly hair better. My hair gets dry. Or the curl gets funky. I will have some really good days with it and then some that suck! But I am always told your hair looks beautiful. I always wish my hair was straight. Jaylyn has the best of the curly and straight hair. Hmm so I tried this pin.....
The one thing I did try was to use a T-shirt to towel dry my hair.
I did not use the same products she used, I have my own, I put mouse in and then the gel. And it was not a spray on kind.
Look how cute her curls came out. I like her short hair as well. Don't know if I would go that short.
I like how she pinned her bangs back as well.
Sooo here is my result of my curls.... It did turn out. But then Mr. Wright decided to put in the salt tablets for our water softener which I believe really helped. I have had really dried hair for a couple of weeks. I know I just colored my hair and it will make it dry, but I know my hair makes a difference with water softner.
My hair can be pretty curly. But now I would like to find a pin on how to make my hair straight look good after I blow dry it out!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment