Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Car??


I wish I had a new car!! But no...It's Jaren's car. Here a few months back he traded in his truck for this! It's really fun car! It's an Infinity coupe 2005. I'm really proud of him and how he went about it. He did a lot searching on the Internet what dealers had and what he really wanted. We went into this one dealership and this guy comes up to us Jaren explains what he is looking for because they had it advertised there and all the while why he is talking to the sales man I could see what he is thinking of what my relationship with Jaren is. Like am I his sugar Mama?? A Mom?? Hehe it was really funny!! I'm his MOM! I love it though! Then we went to a dealership way in to Phoenix it was on a Friday night pulled up and got out and Jaren introduce me as his Mom Pam and the salesman yes I figured that was your mom. He was so respectful to Jaren and Me both. He was an older gentleman. He showed us the car told us a little bit about it and then let us test drive it. I told Jaren this is a good car. The man is honest and I can feel it. So he was so helpful with Jaren in learning of what and how to do things. I was just so proud of him because he went to the credit union and did all the things he needed to do all on his own. He did not need Dave or I as a co-signer because he had built his own credit up in the last yr of getting his truck. He knew how much he wanted for a payment and what he could afford. He is happy with it. He will eventually go back to a truck, this is a new adventure for him to try out. It fits him well.

No comments: