We had the kids over for family dinner on Sunday. It had been a few weeks of being together and it was fun to have the kids around and play. After dinner David lay ed down to rest, and so I put Will (Dave Hatches boy) on the floor and Breken just sat down and was playing. So cute. Dave was a sleep for a while. I laughed who was watching who???
This little boy is not shy with the camera anymore, when you put the camera up to take a picture he will try and pose with a squint in the eye!!
Breken Loves his Uncle Jory and Auntie Britt!!! Loves them!!! So Jory took some time out to give him a ride with lots of laughs!
Its fun to rest and play on Sunday's!!
3 comments:
Lucky! Looks like so much fun!
Hi, I loved your blog, and I wanna a wonderful Merry Christmas for u and your family!
Bye
tecasenanas.blogspot.com
Post a Comment