In June for my Birthday and Fathers day Jory and Brittney had this frame for us to announce the arrival of a new family member. Oh we are sooo excited about this news. But we could not tell any body else until they found out the sex of the baby. You want to know how hard this is??? I just want to shout it out!! Just our family and Brittney's family knew. And for some reason Grandma Wright just kept asking, is Jory and Brittney pregnant yet??
Well Aug 2nd they found out what they were having. They did a text to the family because Dave was out of town and this was a good way to let all the kids know
Its a BOY!!! Ya! We are sooo very excited. Breaken gets a boy cousin to play with. He will be 18 months old when the baby is born. She is due December 21st. The baby is great. 10 toes 10 fingers and no question that its a boy!! I saw the pictures. About a month ago I had a very vivid dream of a baby girl. And Grandma Wright had a dream of everyone gathering to make a pink baby quilt. Soo I was very very surprised that Jory and Brittney was not having a girl. So she is coming down, don't know when or to whom. But we are excited to welcome this little boy with much loving arms and spoil him just like the B-rek!!

3 comments:
Wow, that is awesome news!!! Tell Jory and Brittany congrats for me. I am due Dec. 14th with my 4th boy and we are pretty excited also. Boys sure are great.
I love the frame that cute...I almost don't want to take out the cutesy stuff for a pic ha ha
Thats so exciting! Tell Jory and Brittany congrats from us! I'm so happy for them! Your Jory jr. will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment