Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brownies~

Ha I know this may sound silly writing about brownies, but their is always a first time for everything!! When I make brownies its from a box!! I am not Suzy homebaker at all!! My mother cooked great meals as a kid but she was not a cookies, cake, brownie baker at all. Oh wait she did do a banana upside down cake, hmmm she won't win ribbons for it. So I have grown up and have not baked all the sweet stuff David has had while growing up. His mom would make fabulous cinnamon rolls. Well I had to bring a treat for Young Women's on Wednesday and decided to bring brownies. Soooo I got a wild hair and decided to make from scratch. This recipe is my sister in laws. They are a hit at any party, gathering for family functions. So I used this recipe. My first time ever baking brownies from scratch. And I will have to say I did OK!! And I made the frosting to. Wow put that apron on and I can cook anything!! To bad David was out of town when I made these he did not get to taste my fabulous brownies!!! Next time!!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yummy!!! You will have to share the recipe too. ha ha