
Here is Jaylyn and Cheri who are the same age. With their baby's. and Grandma and Shah. Its so amazing to see this two girls with kids of their own.

Here we are outside playing at Megan and Dan's wedding. These kids belong to Cheri, Brandi

Brandi has twin boys. I was trying so hard to get a good group pic of all these cousins together

Here is Jacob Dana's youngest child in the front

Now another set of cousins. On my side of the family. These kids belong to my nieces Jessica and Angie. These kids are a hoot!! Cash, Stetson, Sawyer, and Miss Avery, and the "B" Another fun day with cousins!

Having fun and being silly! I hope that when Breken gets bigger he will recognize all his cousins and make memories with them like his Mama (Jaylyn) did with her cousins. I have tons of memories with my cousins who live in Smithfield UT of all the summers we as kids would go to my Grandma's house and play on the farm with them. Cousins and summer is what its all about.

1 comment:
What a cute boy B-reck is:) We just loved seeing him. He is sooooo cuddly. I loved it.
Post a Comment