Friday, June 17, 2011

PAM'S big 50th Birthday!!!

Yep Its my birthday!! The big 50!!!! Its here! Really??? I don't feel 50! And that's the best part. I don't feel it. Now I won't forget how old I am any more. Can't forget that number. I was at girls camp celebrating my birthday. And really it was sweet. My big celebration for my birthday was going on our Caribbean Cruise!!!! I won't forget that trip. But I'm blessed to share my birthday with my twin David. I did get to see him before our birthday. We don't really get an opportunity to be with each other on are birthdays since we live in two different states. And what was really funny this year neither one of us was home with family on our birthdays. He was on a road trip with his son in law Harley on their Harley motorcycle's. They went to Nebraska and South Dakota and other places. So we did call and leave birthday wishes to each other.

This is Dave and I in May. He has a very good lookin motorcycle

Now this is what I got Saturday afternoon when I got home from girls camp. Whooo when I opened the door I was like WOW! 50 roses. Now at a past Valentines I got the flowers that were called "Oh my gosh" These exceed far more. So pretty and smelled wonderful. Only my Mr. Wright Wonderful would do this for me!! I'm blessed to have him in my life.

Now I got to celebrate with David with the family on Fathers Day for my birthday. We got to celebrate together. And what a surprise we had Shah with us. She is David's youngest sister Dana's daughter. She spent a week with us.



Seriously these two boys whats up???? Jaren and Dave Hatch


My birthday gift from the kids


Dave's father gift from me. He loves watches


Now the story in this party. David surprised me with a birthday party the next day after Fathers day! And I will say he really surprised me. He had Jaylyn lure me away with her on some errands. And I had no clue at the point. Jaren and David were mowing the lawn in really hot weather!! Getting the place in shape. Still no clue. David said he had plans for us to go out to a movie or dinner for the night. Still no clue. And when we came down our dirt drive way I saw all these vehicles in our driveway. And me saying "Who the hell is at our house'??? Cause I thought Jaren had invited a whole bunch of people over to swim or what ever with me not knowing...then as we get closer to the house I spot a car I know. Linda from work. Its a purple box car. I know who that belongs to. Then I just laughed and said I know whats going on. Jay was still playing along. I don't know what you mean. Indeed Indeed it was a surprise to me to see my friends in the house greeting me. Laci and Cheryl, Rachel, the kids. Linda and Randy, Jay and his wife from work. John, and so many others. Mr. Wright you did it again. What a great surprise. He went and got crab legs and steaks to b-Que. What a fun night!! David said he wanted to surprise me with my 50th birthday! Well he did. Great night with family and friends.. So I think I'm done partying for now.


Brittney made me my cupcakes. They tasted wonderful!!!



Well here I am 50 and feeling nifty!! I hope the next 50 are just as wonderful as I feel now!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

You don't look a day over 25:) Looks like a fabulous party!!!! It could of only been better if Dave and I were there... Love you!