
HaPpY BiRtHdAY DaViD! You are in your second reign of your fiftieth year!!

I just had to post these pictures. If only we knew what Breken is thinking. But his expression show a lot. I'm sure he is thinking I love you Papa...I love how you talk to me in your Donald Duck language. I adore you Papa!

Papa I can't wait for you to take me hunting! I saw elk pictures with Uncle Jory. Will you buy me a bow and arrow???


5 comments:
I think these pics with Brek and dad are just so sweet! I love how he is reaching up for papa!
They brought a tear to my eye... I would frame one of em. What a wonderful thing to see a baby and a grandpa in such an adoring angle. Hope Dave had a great birthday!!
WAY cute pics! Happy Birthday, David! Looks like the AZ family is doing great!
努力,加油~
Happy Birthday! Everytime (and I mean EVERY) I open your blog I hear my boys say "Hey! That's the Dave from Arizona! He's going to take us hunting for pronghorn someday!" LOL
Post a Comment